At Lemon Tree we feel a great responsibility towards our environment, so we do everything we can to reduce our impact on it.
- All of the products we use are made in the UK by people who share our environmental and ethical values.
- We encourage our employees to cycle to work or use public transport wherever possible.
- We ensure that as much waste as possible is recycled.
As well as our environmental responsibility, the health of our customers as well as our own staff is of the utmost importance to us. Regular cleaning products are full of toxic chemicals with carcinogenic properties and links to respiratory illness.
The Products we use:
- contain no petrochemicals, phosphates, preservatives, enzymes or synthetic perfumes.
- are hypoallergenic.
- contain natural oils.
As a small business, we source our products and treat our employees by following our strong moral compass. The well being of our suppliers, workforce and customers is of far more concern to us than profit.
- Lemon Tree is a National Living Wage employer.
- None of the products we use are tested on animals
- All the products are BUAV and Vegan Society Approved